This sword, influenced by the craft of Viking or Carolingian, is a very popular creation of our workshop. The swords, from which it was inspired, popular in the XX century, were generally the most valuable property of their owners. Originally produced in the Frankish kingdoms, it was first plundered in burials, then imitated by ingenious Scandinavian blacksmiths. Comfortable in handle and very well balanced, this sword can suit a wide range of characters. It is also an excellent choice as a first LARP weapon.
The guard and pommel are available in antique brass or tarnished steel finish. The handle is available in: molded, lacquered wood, and wood covered with real leather. The blade is available in normal, notched, or rotten appearance.
All of our swords include:
- A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
- Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the blade
- A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- 100% waterproof construction and latex-free varnish
- A safe practice sword made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image