205.00$ – 300.00$
Made to order
This product is made to order! Expect a delay of 8 weeks for fabrication before the product can be shipped. A standard shipping time-frame applies after completion.
The Viking axe or skeggøx, is the weapon most commonly associated with the Scandinavians of the Viking Age. Simple yet effective, it boasts an incredible range that allows you to reach opponents through their guard and beyond their shield. Amongst our most popular axe models, it’s versatility and powerful blow make it a colossal force to be reckoned with in combat. Its grip made of hardwood and covered with real leather provides exceptional handling.
This model is available with or without decorations.
This model is available in normal or notched appearance.
All of our axes, this model includes:
– A soft, durable tip designed for thrusting
– Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the weapon
– A structure in the head offering rigidity and durability for parry and pull
– A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
– 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
– 100% waterproof and latex-free varnish
– A Safe practice axe made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.