Inspired by Thorin Oakenshield's weapon in J.R.R. Tolkien's novel, The Biter, also known as the Goblin-Cleaver, will delight Tolkien fans. This blade was crafted by the Elves, it was feared among Orcs and other evil creatures. Remarkably delicate engravings live up to the reputation of elven blacksmiths. The handle, molded to resemble a dragon's tooth, has an excellent grip and impressive maneuverability.
All of our swords include:
- A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
- Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the blade
- A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- 100% waterproof construction and latex-free varnish
- A safe practice sword made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image