Inspired by the cruciform swords of the Middle Ages, the Templar sword is a versatile weapon that is suitable for a paladin, a crusader, or other religious warriors. Reminiscent of the knight’s order, a white Maltese cross decorates a massif pommel. Its hardwood handle offers a firm grip that accentuates the maneuverability of the weapon. It is also an excellent choice as a first LARP weapon.
The guard and pommel are available in antique brass or tarnished steel finish.
The handle is available in: lacquered wood or wood covered with natural leather. The blade is available in a normal or notched appearance.
All of our swords include:
- A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
- Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the blade
- A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- 100% waterproof construction and latex-free varnish
- A safe practice sword made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image