The naginata referred to as a “couteau-de-brèche”, “breach knife” or “glaive” in medieval Europe, is one of histories simplest yet most potent pole arms. The apparatus boils down to little more than a blade at the end of a stick, however its achievements in combat are well established. Its soft and durable foam shaft, made to look like wood, is safe and cushioned. The long wood handle is covered by real leather for optimal handling and manoeuvrability.
All of our pole arms include:
- A soft, durable tip designed for thrusting
- A larger fiberglass core for improved rigidity
- Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the weapon
- A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- 100% waterproof and latex-free varnish
- A safe practice naginata made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image