Inspired by the swords popular in the late XV century and throughout the XVI century. The sword of the King’s guard is perfect for a variety of characters in the entourage of the monarchy. Its rich colours and details are reminiscent of royalty, guaranteed to add an air of prestige to its wearer.
Its elegance and comfort make it a weapon as beautiful as it is formidable.
The guard and pommel are available in antique brass or tarnished steel finish. The handle is available in hood covered burgundy or blue leather. The blade is available in normal, or notched appearance.
All of our swords include:
- A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
- Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the blade
- A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- 100% waterproof construction and latex-free varnish
- A safe practice sword made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image