This blade stands out due to its elegant pommel and S shaped guard, Inspired by the sidearms used by the Landsknechts of the Renaissance, its name means "the cat-gutter" and alludes to interior of the frogs made of wild cat fur used at the time, as well as its effectiveness in close combat, like a tomcat ready to ferociously defend his skin. It is the signature blade of the Landsknechts.
The guard and pommel are available in antique brass or tarnished steel finish. The blade is available in normal or notched appearance.
All of our swords include:
- A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
- Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the blade
- A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- 100% waterproof construction and latex-free varnish
- A safe practice sword made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image