Made to order
This product is made to order! Expect a delay of 8 weeks for fabrication before the product can be shipped. A standard shipping time-frame applies after completion.
The shortest of the traditional sabers worn by the Samurais of feudal Japan, the tantō was sometimes worn as the shōtō (shorter weapon) or in a daishō (pair of weapons), instead of a wakizashi, especially on the battlefield. That dagger will be perfect on the belt of your Asian characters or for some highway travelers.
This model is available in tarnished steel with white diamond or antique brass with red diamond.
All of our daggers include:
– A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
– Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the blade
– A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
– 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
– 100% waterproof construction and latex-free varnish
– A safe practice tantō made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.