Inspired by the sabers of feudal Japan, this Japanese blade series includes Wakizashi (28 inches), Katana (40 and 44 inches) and Nodashi (60 inches). Its unique slightly curved blade and circular stuba guard characterize this saber, its long handle is molded to resemble a real wrap tsuka ito. This iconic weapon is perfect for samurais, ninjas and other Asian warriors. To optimize the handling the balancing point is as close to the tsuba as possible. It is an excellent choice as a first weapon.
The guard and pommel are available in antique brass with red diamond or tarnished steel with white diamond.
All of our swords include:
- A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
- Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the blade
- A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- 100% waterproof construction and latex-free varnish
- A safe practice sword made of foam designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image