In the European Middle Ages, the Flail arms were used as a blunt weapon. Historical inspired, the flanged flail combines the effectiveness of flails with the aesthetics of a winged mace. This formidable model in combat will succeed in thwarting the opponent despite his shield or the parades of his sword. Its chain is made of riveted 9-10 oz leather rings that are both solid and secure.
All of our flails include:
- Resistant, soft and secure protuberances
- Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the weapon
- A chain made of 8-9 oz riveted leather links, easily replaceable
- A counterweight in the handle, made of hardwood covered with genuine leather, for optimal maneuverability
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- 100% waterproof and latex-free varnish
- A safe practice flail made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image