220.00$ – 260.00$
Made to order
This product is made to order! Expect a delay of 8 weeks for fabrication before the product can be shipped. A standard shipping time-frame applies after completion.
In the European Middle Ages, the Flail arms were used as a blunt weapon. Historical inspired, the flanged flail combines the effectiveness of flails with the aesthetics of a winged mace. This formidable model in combat will succeed in thwarting the opponent despite his shield or the parades of his sword. Its chain is made of riveted 9-10 oz leather rings that are both solid and secure.
All of our flails include:
– Resistant, soft and secure protuberances
– Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the weapon
– A chain made of 8-9 oz riveted leather links, easily replaceable
– A counterweight in the handle, made of hardwood covered with genuine leather, for optimal maneuverability
– 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
– 100% waterproof and latex-free varnish
– A safe practice flail made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.