The Flail arms is a blunt weapon used in the European Middle Ages. Inspired by historical versions, this design is the most commonly associated with flail. This formidable model in combat will be empower its owner to thwart the opponent despite their shield or the parades of their sword. Its chain is made of riveted 9-10 oz leather rings and its spikes are made of expanded foam that are both solid and secure.
Available in normal, notched, or rotten appearance.
As with all of our flails, this model includes:
- Resistant, soft and secure protuberances
- Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the weapon
- A chain made of 8-9 oz riveted leather links, easily replaceable
- A counterweight in the handle, made of hardwood covered with genuine leather, for optimal maneuverability
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- 100% waterproof and latex-free varnish
- A safe practice flail made of foam designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image