Inspired by the medieval falchions of the XII and XIII centuries, this single-edged sword is a knight’s best companion. Suitable for your large cast of character, its wide curved blade provides remarkable maneuverability, ideal for striking mighty blows and defending from your opponents’ ripostes. It is an excellent choice as a first weapon, as it is very durable.
The guard and pommel is available in an antique brass or tarnished steel finish. The pommels and handles are available in several options: molded, lacquered wood, or wood covered with leather. The blade is available in normal, notched, or rotten appearance.
All of our swords include:
- A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
- Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the blade
- A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- 100% waterproof construction and latex-free varnish
- A safe practice sword made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image