This long and fine rapier is inspired by swords carried by the dreadnought of Pappenheimer, which appeared in German cities in the XVI and XVII centuries. Refined, agile, quick, this sword seems destined for duels. Its basket is in the shape of two shells, it protects your hand while contributing prestige to your character. Perfect for a wide range of dueler characters and gentlemen.
The guard and pommel are available in antique brass or tarnished steel finish. The handles are available in: molded, lacquered wood, or wood covered with leather. The blade is offered in normal or notched appearance.
All of our swords include:
- A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
- Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the blade
- A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- 100% waterproof construction and latex-free varnish
- A safe practice sword made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image