This may be our most primitive weapon, which in no way detracts from its effectiveness. The club, literally made from a cut log, is the LARP weapon of choice for peasants, brigands or for more tribal and less sophisticated creatures such as goblins or orcs. By adding rocks or thorns, this weapon becomes even more dreadful. These protuberances are made of high-density foam that is both durable and safe.
Decorations, rocks, or spines are not included.
All of our blunt weapons include:
- Resistant, soft and secure protuberances
- Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the weapon
- A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
- A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
- 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
- 100% waterproof and latex-free varnish
- A safe practice club made of foam designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image