200.00$ – 260.00$
Made to order
This product is made to order! Expect a delay of 8 weeks for fabrication before the product can be shipped. A standard shipping time-frame applies after completion.
Inspired by Jian-type Chinese swords, nicknamed “the gentleman of weapons” in Shaolin Kung-fu, its handle has a small guard elegantly embellished with dragons. The sword is equipped with an open pommel in the form of Chinese dragon, offering the possibility to attach a silk rope ending in a tassel (not include).
The Guard and pommel are available in antique bronze or tarnished steel. The handle is available in lacquered wood or covered by natural leather. The blade is offered in normal appearance or chipped.
All of our swords include:
– A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
– Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the blade
– A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
– 1-year warranty against any manufacturing defects
– 100% waterproof construction and latex-free varnish
– A safe practice sword made of foam, designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.