85.00$ – 100.00$
Made to order
Historicaly inspired from the time of the Queen of Sheba, more than 5000 years ago, this Janbiya–the Arabic term for a dagger–was worn on the belt of warriors in Arab countries. Forged with short curved blade this dagger is perfect for characters from the desert, or travelers from afar.
This model is available in normal or notched version.
All of our daggers include:
– A soft and durable tip designed for thrusting
– Strong and flexible reinforcements throughout the blade
– A counterweight in the handle for unparalleled maneuverability
– 1 year warranty against any manufacturing defect
– 100% waterproof construction and latex-free varnish
– Safe practice dagger made of foam designed for LARP combat, cosplay, theater, and film.
The product may differ slightly from the selected image
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.