Pay over time with PayBright
Spread the cost of a purchase into easy monthly payments*. Just select PayBright at checkout.
*Subject to credit approval.
What is PayBright?
PayBright is Canada’s leading installment payment platform, providing shoppers with buy now, pay later solutions at their favourite retailers, both in-store and online.
By selecting PayBright as a payment method at check-out, customers can enjoy their purchase immediately, while spreading their payments over time.
Why use PayBright?
Prequalify before you buy
Get your PayBright spending limit while you’re still shopping.
Quick and convenient checkout
Place your order quickly and easily by choosing PayBright as your payment method at checkout. Enter a few details to get an instant decision and complete your purchase.
PayBright will automatically debit/charge monthly payments using your preferred payment method: a bank account or a Visa/Mastercard debit/credit card.
How do I use PayBright?
1. Select PayBright at checkout
Shop at your favourite stores that offer PayBright and select us as your payment option at checkout.
2. Get set up
Use your mobile phone number to set up your PayBright plan within 60 seconds.
3. Enjoy your purchase!
Confirm your payment plan and then you’re done! Enjoy your purchase today and pay later.
Are there requirements to use PayBright?
Yes. You’ll need:
- To be 18+ years old
- To be a resident of Canada
- A Canadian bank account, or a Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. Your debit card must have the Visa or Mastercard logo
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
- To meet the minimum cart size required to use PayBright as a
payment option at checkout
How do I apply?
If your basket is eligible for monthly payments with PayBright, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent a one-time SMS password to confirm your identity. You’ll then enter a few details for an instant decision. If you’re approved, you will set up your repayment method with PayBright and accept the terms of your payment plan.
Does PayBright do a credit check?
To learn more about PayBright and credit checks, please read this helpful FAQ article on the PayBright help site.
What is PayBright’s interest rate?
For more information on interest or fees, please see this helpful article on the PayBright help site.
I was not able to complete a PayBright transaction. What happened?
Which payment methods are accepted?
PayBright currently accepts pre-authorized debits from your Canadian bank account, or a Visa/Mastercard credit/debit card. Debit cards must have the Visa or Mastercard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
How can I track my payments and access my PayBright account?
Your login details to access your PayBright account are in the confirmation email sent to you when you first completed your transaction. Can’t find the details? Please contact the PayBright team.
What if I can’t make a payment?
Please reach out to the PayBright team and they will be happy to look into the options available. You can contact them using this contact form.
Are there late or NSF fees?
For more information on late or NSF fees, please see this FAQ article on the PayBright help site.
How do returns work if I paid using PayBright?
Purchases made using PayBright are subject to Nemesis Ateliers’s standard return policy. Any returns will be processed by Nemesis Ateliers, and your PayBright balance will be reduced, cancelled, or refunded accordingly. If the Nemesis Ateliers has provided a refund to you via a gift card, you must still continue repaying your installment plan in full. For information on returns, review Nemesis Ateliers’s return policy here: https://ateliers-nemesis.com/en/general-policies/
I still have questions.
For further information, please refer to PayBright’s FAQ page.
Here’s an example for a $3,000 purchase at 0% interest over 12 months:
NUMBER OF PAYMENTS
TOTAL INTEREST CHARGES
- Monthly payment amounts, interest, and loan terms may depend on your personal credit profile. Some conditions apply. All transactions are subject to approval by PayBright. Monthly payments may include a processing fee of up to $6.95. Loan offers may vary for customers in the province of Quebec.
- Certain conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by PayBright. The amount of your monthly payment and the interest you will pay depend on your credit report. Monthly payments include a processing fee of up to $6.95 (One to four Dollars) depending on the amount of your purchase. Please see terms for full details.
- Your monthly payment amount, the interest you will pay, and the loan terms available depend on your personal credit profile. Conditions apply and all transactions are subject to approval by PayBright.
- Please note that PayBright is an independent payment company and Nemesis Ateliers has no influence over whether your payment with PayBright is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact PayBright Customer Service.