Free to enter!
Test your luck to win big! All you need to do is click on the link and sign up for the newsletter. It’s quick, easy and totally free! Nemesis Workshops inc. draws a new winner every month from the list of subscribers to our newsletter. The prize value of the LARP weapon is around $200 CAD.
Contest – Win a sword!
Register now and you will have a chance to win every month!
May 2021 Giveaway
Mystery! The sword to be won for May 2021 is a sword from our new Athena product range. It is the Soldier’s sword 100 cm of normal appearance. A value of 160$ CAD.
Policies and rules
1. Limited subscriptions: It is prohibited to subscribe under more than one email address. Any subscriber in violation of this rule will be excluded from the contest. You can unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time; however, this will cancel your participation in the contest.
2. Contest duration: The contest runs from May 1, 2020 to April 31, 2021. Nemesis Workshops inc. reserves the right to postpone the contest or to cancel it in subsequent years.
3. Eligibility: All persons subscribed to our newsletter are eligible for the contest. Excluding only our employees, representatives and retailers.
4. Drawing: Drawings will be made on the first Tuesday of the following month. E.g. the draw for May 2020 will be made on Tuesday, June 2, 2020.
5. Reclaiming the prize: The monthly winner will be drawn at random from our list of subscribers. Every month provides another chance to win as long as you stay subscribed to the newsletter. You can win more than once! The prize products are selected by the Nemesis Workshops inc. from our catalog. The winner will be contacted by email, it is therefore important that a valid email address is supplied in order to receive the prize. A photo and a short message will be requested in order to present the winner’s profile on our website and on our social media.
6. Unclaimed prizes: Unclaimed prizes or prizes returned by the carrier within fifteen days of delivery or notification, will be collected and awarded to another winner. The prizes are not transferable, no substitution or exchange (including cash) will not be allowed. The Nemesis Workshops inc. reserves the right to replace a prize with any other item of equal or greater value.
7. Delivery fees: Delivery costs as well as customs and taxes on the prizes are the responsibility of the winner. Prizes can also be picked up free of charge at our boutique or at events where we will be present.
8. Participants Country: All subscribers, regardless of their country of residence, are eligible for the competition.
10. Approval: The Nemesis Workshops inc. head office is located in Quebec, Canada, and our contests have been approved by the Régie des Alcools, des Courses et Jeux du Québec.
Take a look at our past monthly winners and their testimonies!
(Description to come)
I’ve been playing LARPs for quite some time now. I’ve met a lot of friends who are really dear to me and I love my weekends spent in the woods away from my phone. In the Creator’s Domain (the LARP I play in), my character, Anzu, is a dryad with ambitions to become a druid. It’s fun to play a character motivated by somewhat unusual concerns that aren’t centered on the success of the human world.
(Description coming soon)
“The Norns, the embodiments of the past, present, and future, sometimes take human form to meet with adventurers. They can answer any question you might have but be warned that the greater the knowledge you seek, the greater the price they will ask.”
Samuel Tyler Lubberts
Fionn Gawynsson hails from the free Southern Lands of the world of Bicolline. He is a warrior, soldier and adventurer.
Eira Finch, the youngest daughter of Eskiel Finch and Evelynn Lennox, is a doctor by profession like her father and also a mage specializing in Scarlet, the magic based on the innate power of blood. Standing somewhere in the middle of her many cousins, the young Douaris is a proud member of the Coyote Clan for whom she will take up arms without question.
Be’or is a child of filth. Demon-blooded and versed in dark magic he takes great pleasure in watching people fail and finds nothing more entertaining than sowing discord and chaos wherever he goes. He is also a big fan of physical comedy.
Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine of the Great Avalon ruled England with an iron fist, leading her sons to war and tearing apart the kingdom that knew glory and sorrow under her influence. Proud and authoritarian woman, she loves decorum, traditions, and especially that the village beggar takes his bath once a year.
(Description coming soon)
Isaac may be new to the LARP community, but he has spent the majority of his life studying, writing, and playing games in the fantasy genre. His newest project, and Dungeons and Dragons livestream called Taking The Initiative, can be found at: https://www.twitch.tv/takingtheinitiative
“On foot, on horseback or in a jeep, you’ll convince your opponents of your seriousness and conviction with this sword.”